Park Maps & Rules
District of West Vancouver
Rules and Regulations
- Although this is an off-leash park, dogs must remain on trails, within your sight and under your voice control. Respect other park users.
- Due to the fire hazard, open fires, barbecues, hibachis and propane-fuelled appliances are prohibited in the park at all times.
- No smoking during the fire season April 15 to October 15.
- Please leave the plants where they are so others can enjoy them. Picking flowers, leaves, mosses, mushrooms or removing any animals or invertebrates is not permitted in ANY park.
- Please lock bicycles to the rack provided in the parking lot (near the kiosks).
- Litter bins are provided; please use them.
- No fishing. Observe, Record and Report any violations to 1-800-465-4336.
- No overnight camping.
This is a day use park, open between the hours of 6:00am - 10:30pm.
Please call 604-925-7152 to report suspicious activity or violations of any of the above.